2166Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

  • Bryan Schofield
    Dec 4, 2006
      blah ignore me...I didn't see the whole thread until I sent my response... sigh.

      On 12/4/06, Bryan Schofield < schofield.bryan@...> wrote:
      Are you using:
        MicroEmacs 06 - Date 2006/09/09 - win32

      esc-x about

      My version has jst help...

      Notes already is using jst so you don't have to do anything special.

      On 12/4/06, dsjkvf <dsjkvf@...> wrote:

      On 11/30/06, Bryan Schofield <schofield.bryan@...> wrote:
      > Esc x
      > help-item
      > jst

      [Can't find help on jst] :)

      > Are you asking in references to Notes? If so this is my cheat sheet note on using Notes and jst formatting...

      probably, i'm missing something very obvious :), but how one can use
      it in Notes? any specific header (similar to e.g. >doc>)? or smthng

      thank you

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic