      From: jasspa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:jasspa@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dsjkvf
      Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 1:32 PM
      To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

      On 12/4/06, dsjkvf <dsjkvf@gmail. com> wrote:
      > also, if these documents are now included in help, then i can probably
      > find 'em somewhere on jasspa.com?

      so, i found this: http://www.jasspa. com/me/m9typ047. html -- which do
      work with files with extension *.jst. so, this is quite clear :).

      but taking into consideration the following Bryan's quote:

      >>> Are you asking in references to Notes? If so this is my cheat
      >>> sheet note on using Notes and jst formatting..

      i still do not understand how to use it within the Notes-utility. ..
      what and how should i use in order to be enable Jasspa structured text
      in Notes?

      --
      dsjvkf

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic