2163Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

  • dsjkvf
    Dec 4, 2006
      On 12/4/06, dsjkvf <dsjkvf@...> wrote:
      > also, if these documents are now included in help, then i can probably
      > find 'em somewhere on jasspa.com?

      so, i found this: http://www.jasspa.com/me/m9typ047.html -- which do
      work with files with extension *.jst. so, this is quite clear :).

      but taking into consideration the following Bryan's quote:

      >>> Are you asking in references to Notes? If so this is my cheat
      >>> sheet note on using Notes and jst formatting..

      i still do not understand how to use it within the Notes-utility...
      what and how should i use in order to be enable Jasspa structured text
      in Notes?

      --
      dsjvkf
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic