2026RE: [jasspa] scroll mode

    Oct 20, 2006
      There is a whole buffer mode dedicated to this, the lock mode aims to
      replicate a shell scrolling behaviour within an ME window. This mode can
      only be enabled while the process is running.

      With the process still running and lock mode enabled is the behaviour
      correct or is it the lock mode, in which case perhaps we extend its use
      to be generally available, or is its behaviour still wrong?