1969Re: [jasspa] template

    Oct 2, 2006
      You could write a macro and tie it to a keystroke or menu item.
      The macro could do the equivalent of "print" statements, or insert text
      read from a file.

      There's also a dictionary/abbreviations feature (expand-abbrev) whereby
      an abbreviation gets expanded to a whole word (or other text).

      The existing "templates" feature is for starting a blank file (so that
      it doesn't actually start totally blank).

      Rick Owen wrote, On 10/2/2006 6:18 AM:
      > Is there a way to create code templates so that with a keystroke (or
      > select from a menu or whatever) I can insert a chunk of code.
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic