1928RE: [jasspa] Restoring session?

    Sep 4, 2006

      Unfortunately on my system (Windows XP Pro) my username is "Rick Owen".  I have tried restoring my session using your example, but the embedded space seems to be a fatal problem.  I have tried the following without success:

      me -cRick Owen
      me -cRick\ Owen
      me -c'Rick Owen'
      me -c"Rick Owen"
      me "-cRick Owen" (this one seemed to have it's own unique set of issues at startup)

      In your own user directory (see ME's $user-path) you should find the file "Rick Owen.esf", if not what is your ME $user-name? I find running

         me "-cFoo Bar"

      works fine as long as "Foo Bar.esf" is in the user path.

      Is there any hope for me?

      Is this question limited in scope to ME ? :)