1917Re: [jasspa] increase / decrease indent

    Aug 31 10:26 AM
      Ha! What a funny bug!

      You select a region from the bottom up, do Format>Decrease Indent, and
      the last line (only) gets moved.

      The decrease indent function must have a loop whereby it starts from
      mark and does a "while if line < point" at the end of it.

      format.emf:
      indent-decrease
      which calls indent-increase

      I think this swap-the-ends-of-the-region functionality is backwards, in
      format.emf around line 384 (I've commented out the incorrect lines):
      set-variable #l1 $window-line
      !if &les #l2 #l1
      ; set-variable #l2 #l1
      ; set-variable #l1 $window-line
      set-variable #l1 #l2 ; TMH FIX
      set-variable #l2 $window-line ; TMH FIX
      !endif
      set-variable #l2 &sub #l2 1

      This seems to work, in my 30s of testing.

      -Th

      Rick Owen wrote, On 8/31/2006 3:52 AM:
      > This may be a known problem. I'm not sure where to look to find out.
      >
      > I'm using jasspa 2006 with the default key bindings (with minor
      > modifications that shouldn't have an affect on this issue).
      >
      > If you highlight a region starting at the end of the region you would
      > like to highlight and then invoke increase (or decrease) indent, it
      > affects the line following the highlighted region.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic