1882RE: [jasspa] -t c build problem on solaris and freebsd?

    Jul 12, 2006
      Looking a little more closely at your printout, there is an obvious
      contradiction. The use of 'freebsd.mak' and 'cc' as the compile means
      that you are not actually using gcc so the problem may be cause by the
      use of a duff compiler. Can you please send me the output of running 'cc
      -V', also try running 'build -t c -m freebsd.gmk' to force it to use the
      gcc compiler.

      Thanks,