1881RE: [jasspa] -t c build problem on solaris and freebsd?

    Jul 12, 2006
      Paul,

      I do not know the cause and will look into this problem, however as a
      temporary fix please remove the one use of this function from osd.c
      (simply remove the line) and build. Please put the line back if you
      build a version with mouse support (i.e. '-t w*' or any windows
      version).