1873RE: [jasspa] Suppress EOF trailing newline?

    Jun 12, 2006

      ME does not insist, it is simply the default behaviour to terminate a
      line created in ME with a \n (as per any editor), you should find that
      for any text file (i.e. does not contain nasty chars) loading it into ME
      and saving will produce the same file and if not I would be interested
      in the file as it may be a bug.

      You can disable the writing of the new-line char for any line by setting
      bit 0x10 of variable $line-flags, i.e. try loading this file, go to the
      last but one line (the last line is always an empty place holder line
      which is not written) and execute the following macro code:

      set-variable $line-flags &bor 0x10 $line-flags