1851Re: [jasspa] Re: Text Utilities/Tools with HTML files

  • Bruno Sabin
    May 27 1:11 PM
      recently was introduced a "browse" mode which I use for reviewing log
      files. Simply press F3 to toggle on/off (default binding). Once in browse
      mode, press "w" to wrap the text or unwrap it.
      The downside is that it makes the buffer read-only, but at least things
      wrap nicely and the file is not affected.
      --
      bruno