1848RE: [jasspa] Text Utilities/Tools with HTML files

    May 25, 2006
      You should be able to do this by simply disabling Auto indent using
      buffer-setup and enabling 'wrap' buffer mode. To get wrap enabled for
      every html file you load, create the following my-fhook-html in your own
      myhtml.emf file.

      0 define-macro my-fhook-html
      1 buffer-mode "wrap"