1804Re: [jasspa] function (method) name hilighting -- not working for me

    Mar 24 11:52 AM
      Aha, thanks for the explanation. It must be tricky to parse this stuff.
      Maybe the answer is to use the full-strength parsing engine? Would it
      be that slow? (It might be nice if it could be switched on and off,
      especially if this makes it easy for you. People using PC XT's can
      leave it switched off ;-) )

      Here is some simple code. "Simple" and "Memberfunction" and
      "PeriodicTimerTask" and "run" all come up completely bare for me. And
      the "items" list only shows Simple and PeriodicTimerTask, not the member
      functions. (That bothers me less, since I only recently discovered this
      feature.)

      public class Simple
      {
      public Simple()
      {
      }

      private void MemberFunction(int i)
      throws SQLException;
      {
      throw new SQLException("blah");
      }

      private class PeriodicTimerTask
      extends TimerTask
      {
      /**
      * Thread that runs when the timer goes off.
      */
      public void run()
      {
      Date lastRun = new Date();