1787RE: [jasspa] Subversion support?

    Jan 27, 2006
      Christof,

      There is currently no support for Sub-Version but I am very interested in adding support. The next version of ME will have ClearCase support and therefore ME's CVS frame work has already been changed to support multiple source control systems.

      Given that subversion is so similar to CVS I do not envisage this being very difficult, however I will need access to a SV server. It would make adding support a lot easier if someone could give me access to a server with which I could 'play' (would need the ability to add, remove, update, commit etc to ensure I get the commands working correctly).

      So if someone can get me access to a SV test area I will add support asap.