      From: jasspa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:jasspa@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Patrick Das Gupta
      Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 3:41 PM
      To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [jasspa] Ubuntu & Debian packages

      Hi,

      I've created some ME and NE packages for Debian Sarge (i386,powerpc),
      Debian Sid (i386) and Ubuntu Breezy (i386). They can be found at [0].

      They are tested on three of my systems and run flawlessly. I've also
      gone to great lengths to build quality packages which strictly comply
      with the Debian Policy.

      But there's still one issue left which is considered serious by the
      Debian Policy: Missing manpages (in nroff format) [1].
      Maybe some JASSPA guru can help we with this one?

      Regards,
          Patrick

      [0] http://patrick.das-gupta.org/debian/
      [1] http://www.de.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-docs.html#s12.1