1713Re: [jasspa] me -n ?

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Nov 12, 2005
      From: Thomas Hundt <thundt@...>
      Subject: Re: [jasspa] me -n ?
      Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:29:03 -0800

      Yes, one of those lines have fixed my problems with the HOME key (and
      others). There is only one thing remaining: How cxan I identify the
      lines from below, which I really need? I dont want to add things,
      which may lead to confusion in the near future...

      Is the assumption correct, that any line, which translate-key a key, which
      works right now and is listed below as the second argument to
      "translate-key" is needed? Or are there any "side effects" or
      assembled key sequences?