1690Re: [jasspa] Execution of macro right before save of file

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Nov 2, 2005
      From: Steven Phillips <bill@...>
      Subject: Re: [jasspa] Execution of macro right before save of file
      Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 23:01:00 +0000

      Hi Steve,

      the macro "kills" me -- ooops...not me of course...it kills ME ;)

      I got "Error executing <macrofile>, line <line#>."

      Pressing RETURN then (which normally loads the offending file)
      displays in the minibuffer "No such command "<binary garbage>", where
      <binary garbarge> is some non-ascii- characters.

      I will try to fix this by myself...I just want to post this as an
      information only.

      Keep microemacsing!
      Meino