1601Re: How do you ... ?

  • Gadrin
    Sep 5, 2005
      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, Steven Phillips <bill@j...> wrote:

      > In user-setup's General tab disable the 'Edit' check box next
      to 'Setup File'.

      ah, it's in the "Startup" tab not "General", but thanks a bunch.

      > your changes, Save and exit ME then restart. If this does not work
      email me
      > the changes you are making and I will see if I can reproduce the
      problem.

      > Steve

      I think Jon's suggestions worked as it seems to be stable now.
      Thanks for your offer.

      Do you know how to keep the Tools from splitting the screen when run
      and how they can run asynchronously from the ME app ? I'd like to be
      able to call Explorer.exe with the buffer's current path, but not
      screw up the display, etc, etc.

      Thanks again, Gadrin.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic