1540Re[2]: [jasspa] copy-rectangle editing "problem"

    Jul 8, 2005
      There is a new and improved solution to this problem. The mouse now supports
      copy and kill rectangle, see user-setup -> mouse. Use one of these to do
      this; it is an improvement because the mouse is not constrained in the same
      way the cursor is so you do not need to insert lots of spaces first.

      Steve