1415RE: Re[2]: [jasspa] mark, point, and active regions

  • Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans)
    May 31, 2005
      21.2.1 ... after some investigating, it seems I have emacs' "delete-selection-mode" turned on. So I suppose what I should I do is write a delete-selection-mode for ME :-) One of my earlier posts had about 2/3 of it anyway.