1362Re[2]: [jasspa] Re: PHP validation/tags

    May 19, 2005
      > Subject: [jasspa] Re: PHP validation/tags
      > From: first last <prelude_2_murder@...>
      > Date: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 3:22:03 PM
      > To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com

      > Thanks, that works great. Now... how can I run it on saving a php file?

      I would create a new php-save-buffer function which called save-buffer first
      and then your processing stuff and then in your my-fhook-php (which should be
      in the file myphp.emf) use buffer-bind-key to bind your new php-save-buffer to
      C-x C-s (or which ever binding you use. i.e.

      ---- myphp.emf -----
      define-macro php-save-buffer
      save-buffer @mna

      define-macro my-fhook-php
      buffer-bind-key php-save-buffer "C-x C-s"
      !emacro
      -------------------

      > Also, has the ^C^D shortcut (change dir) been removed? Doesn't seem to
      > work here (linux, latest ME version)

      This function was removed as redundant, it's only use was to change the base
      path of commands when run from a buffer with no file name, as the path could
      not be queried I fould it too dangerous to rely on (in macros etc) so it was
      and should not and now cannot be used.

      The safer method is to simply load the directory (use C-x C-f as normal) and
      run the command from that buffer, this will have the same effect and you will
      know for sure which directory it is running from.

      Steve