1358Re: PHP validation/tags

  • smithno999
    May 19, 2005
      A quick work around until you can get the syntax check on save working
      is to set up the syntax check as a tool. It's pretty straight forward
      to do and is already built in. I did that to parse SGML documents
      with NSGMLS.

      Norm

      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, first last <prelude_2_murder@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > after using Eclipse for a while, there's a couple of things that I
      > would like to implement in ME (well, quite a few, apart from the
      > slowness).
      >
      > -Syntax check on save. Initially I plan to use php -l (lint), which
      > gives you an error message and the line where it fails (just one).
      My
      > intention is to have a small bottom window open with the error code
      (if
      > any) and then have it highlight the line in red (the highlight
      should
      > dissapear as soon as the line changes). On the long term I plan to
      > find/write a decent parser to check the full syntax and issue
      warnings
      > apart from errors.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic