130[jasspa] Re: Possible enhancement? Visible tabs

  • Steven Phillips,,,
    Nov 30, 1999
      I've added this feature to the latest release, you can enable it using
      user-setup Platform page. Ideally you need to be using a (box) type Terminal
      Font, i.e. "Windows ANSI (box)".

      Also fixed the query-replace-string 'u' undo bug and lots of other things!

      We're hoping to push out THE me'99 release in the next couple of days....

      Steve

      > Subject: [jasspa] Possible enhancement? Visible tabs
      > From: Thomas Hundt <thundt@...>
      > Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:03:13 -0800
      >
      > One of the things I always leave enabled on MS Word is the feature that lets me see where there is a tab character (as opposed to a bunch of spaces). Word does this by putting a graphical arrow in the space. It occurs to me that it would be possible to do this in ME by putting, for example, a differently-colored '>' sign in the (first) space left by the tab.
      >
      > Anybody think this is a good idea?

      > Looking for the latest consumer electronic gadgets or computer
      > equipment? eBay has thousands of audio equipment, computer
      > games & accessories. You never know what you might find at eBay!
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1142

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=jasspa&m=1

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic