1296Re: [jasspa] open, save hooks?

  • Kimmo Pietarinen
    Dec 28, 2004
      Thanks for your tips! I think it would be a great idea to implement the
      fhook-always/my-fhook-always macros.

      Btw, shouldn't I receive all mails posted to this mail group if I have
      joined the jasspa mail list? I have so far not received anything. Maybe it
      is may e-mail providers SPAM filter that stops the mails?

      /Kimmo

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic