1274Re: [jasspa] quotes and fence matching

    Nov 4, 2004
      This is a tough one, another equally valid example would be:

      (this is a test'(') # okay

      Even in a text file, we implicitly know which bracket is matched to which,
      unfortunately computers don't do implicit rules very well.

      dmf.emf is the right file, it defines which 'fences' it is going to hilight
      but uses the goto-matching-fence command to find it, it is this sub command
      that attempts to match the 's.

      I don't think this can be solved yet, but changes are afoot that may lead to a
      solution,

      Steve