1264Re: [jasspa] How to add something to the OSD menu?

    Nov 2, 2004
      Tom,

      It's down to execution order, osd.emf is not executed until the main menu is
      opened for the first time, the company file is executed at start-up as it can
      be used to change things like key bindings etc.

      You need to create a myosd.emf and put this line in there, if it exists this
      file is executed at the end of processing osd.emf and can be used to modify
      any aspect of the main menu,

      Steve