1260Re: [jasspa] ishell blocks on Zaurus

  • Pierre Gaston
    Nov 2, 2004
      I have no clue, this is just to say it works with the version (2004 07)
      I compiled for pdaxrom (if you are running sharp rom the libc) and i'm
      not sure if it was compiled with ncurse or termcap....I have to check this.

      p.de.reus@... wrote:

      > I have compiled microEmacs for the Zaurus. It's running fine with
      > libcurses on my SL-C760 in a terminal window. The only hickup I
      > experience is when I open up an ishell (with the ishell command): I
      > get a new *shell* buffer and the /bin/bash line, but no prompt. It
      > looks as if the bash process is blocked.
      > I have no clue where to look for a solution: in the macro file, the
      > bash parameters or somewhere in the source. Could anyone give me some
      > pointers?
      > Thanks!
      > Paul
      > note: the Z is running bash 2.05.0 and linux kernel 2.4.18
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic