1258ishell blocks on Zaurus

  • p.de.reus@falconleven.nl
    Nov 2, 2004

      I have compiled microEmacs for the Zaurus. It's running fine with libcurses on my SL-C760 in a terminal window. The only hickup I experience is when I open up an ishell (with the ishell command): I get a new *shell* buffer and the /bin/bash line, but no prompt. It looks as if the bash process is blocked.
      I have no clue where to look for a solution: in the macro file, the bash parameters  or somewhere in the source. Could anyone give me some pointers?

      Thanks!

      Paul

      note: the Z is running bash 2.05.0 and linux kernel 2.4.18

      Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
      Verstrekking aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.
      Falcon Leven N.V. sluit iedere aansprakelijkheid uit die
      voortvloeit uit elektronische verzending.
      This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s),
      and may not be passed on to, or made available for use
      by any person other than the addressee(s).
      Falcon Leven N.V. rules out any and every liability
      resulting from any electronic transmission.