1229Re: [jasspa] Re: CUA support - update

    Oct 17, 2004
      Scintilla does seem to be a good editor to base CUA support on, it has more
      key bindings than any other I have seen and they seem to conform to the
      general standard.

      I've created new cut copy paste macros which work of the hilight region rather
      than the set-mark to cursor region, this allows proper support for things like
      Select All (C-a). I have also made this an emulation so it sits properly in
      ME. I'll tidy up the bindings and post soon,

      Steve