1191Re: [jasspa] 3 questions - Indent/Outdent region.

    Sep 30, 2004
      Tony Bedford wrote:
      > These are cool.
      >
      > But, (I know I'm being a pain now) the only slight problem is, if you want
      > to outdent by
      > several tabs you have to reselect the region again.
      >
      > I think I will need to come up with some sort of macro that will
      > outdent/indent by the specified number of stops. And basically use a
      > keyboard macro to apply it on a line by line basis.
      >
      > Cheers all,
      > Tony

      With a little bit of tweeking then we can make a version with
      a sticky region that remains active. It is a little wierd
      as nothing else operates like this but may be more
      appropriate. So you can continue to change the indent until
      the region is removed.