1180RE: [jasspa] 3 questions

  • Tony Bedford
    Sep 29, 2004
      >But the better way is to use Help -> User Setup -> Mouse, change the Button
      >to Wheel Up and >Down.

      Yes, this works fine now thanks. Very nifty.

      >Help -> User Setup -> Platform -> Enable Toolbar

      OK! I have a toolbar - just need to figure out how to configure it now!

      >a proper 'indent-region' macro to do this.

      I now have (Jon's) indent region macro working - just need an outdent macro
      now...I'll use your doc to see if I can figure out how to write my own :>

      Thanks,
      Tony

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic