11753 questions

  • Tony Bedford
    Sep 28, 2004
      3 questions guys:

      1) How can I bind the mouse wheel to scroll? I had the following, which
      didn't work:

      global-bind-key "1 scroll-down" "mouse-wdown"
      global-bind-key "1 scroll-up" "mouse-wup"

      2) This page:

      http://www.microemacs.de/microemacs_tour.html

      shows a nifty toolbar - it looks like it is a kind of workspace that list
      files that are part of a project - how do I get this up please?

      3) Last, but not least, how do I indent or outdent blocks of text, I really
      miss this feature?!

      Thanks,
      Tony

      http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/