1160Re: [jasspa] Hello the list

  • Tony Bedford
    Sep 9, 2004
      OK Thanks Jon.

      Thanks for the information. If I make any progress with either the email
      setup or
      linking to HTML tidy, I will let the list know.

      Been happily editing away on my XSL stylesheet this morning and happy to
      report
      no slowdown! :D

      By the way I loaded a large perl program and it came up instantly, I am just
      not used to that after Jedit. :)

      I would say installation was fairly straightforward, but that ME put a
      couple of files
      in places that I wasn't expecting: me32.ini and my user.emf file. It also
      took me
      a little while to figure out that my user.emf was actually called
      tbedford.emf in
      my case :) On the whole no problems though.

      Yes I think XML validation can partly be done with Macros, or even by an
      external program. Yes, it's mainly to ensure that elements are closed off
      correctly. One nice feature that I think could be done in a macro is tag
      completion...so you type </ and then the correct tag is completed for you.
      I am using The Doctor's auto-completion macro to partially do this (By the
      way
      The Doc's line completion macro is something I've used quite a bit too).

      OK, cheers.
      Tony

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic