1134RE: [jasspa] Digging through the system files

    Jul 6 11:53 PM
      Meino,

      The argument <n> for define-macro-file has the same effect as the argument for define-macro. An argument of 0 is used to avoid polluting the command list with commands the user should not execute/use directly, for example, type 'esc x if tab' this completes to ifill-paragraph even through this macro uses the macros ifill-para1 & ifill-para2. Without this feature 'if tab' would only complete to 'ifill-para' and the user wondering what the other 2 commands do...