1115Re: [jasspa] ME problems on Fedora Core 2

    Jun 11, 2004

      Do you know when this problem was introduced? i.e. did all the 2004 RC
      releases also have the problem? Does an early version of ME still work without
      this problem? i.e. can you eliminate environment changes etc. Does this happen
      in console mode or XTerm or both?

      Has anyone else seen this problem? Is this unique to FC2?

      As I cannot reproduce the issue the only way forward would be either for me to
      get access to a machine that can reproduce the problem or by me sending you
      debug versions on source code to compile and try (which can be slow!)