1111Regex \sC class unsupported in 04/03/01?

    May 20, 2004
      When I try to use the \sC regular expression token, I get errors like
      "[Regex Error: Unsupported class (\sC)]" (this one when doing a
      search-and-replace).

      I never used \sC before, but thought I'd give it a try; I was trying to
      match parentheses characters. (I've since figured out one can just use
      them as-is. I always get confused; in Perl and egrep one must escape
      them.) I'm not clear on just what \sC is useful for. And the
      documentation is not explicit: What forms of \sC are available? \sw,
      \s-, \s( -- what else? (Obviously not a-z, if "w" means "word".)

      Regards,

      Thomas Hundt
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic