1086Re: [jasspa] ifill-paragraph -- A and V not working properly (act like Y and N)

    Apr 28 3:31 PM
      Tom

      > For the ifill-paragraph function, when doing multiple bullet points one
      > after another, '?' gives a list of available options (Y/N/All/NeVer)...
      > A and V act like Y and N for me... is this a bug?

      This is a bug which I've not managed to get around to fixing yet, I believe a
      fix is now possible so I'll look into it.

      > Also: does the support@... address work?

      It hasn't been, I've got you email's, I haven't been able to respond before
      tonight due to my smtp server not playing ball. I've got a fix for that and
      you should now have a response to them.

      Sorry for the delay,

      Steve