1075Re: [jasspa] Problems using ishell and cygwin

    Mar 31, 2004
      azynheira wrote:
      > Hello All,
      >
      > Noticed two problems while using ishell and cygwin.
      >
      > 1) Sometimes when using cygwin shell no echo is made of my commands to
      > the shell. Only the output comes back.

      The echo is synthetic for cygwin as the shell does not
      echo (it used to in pre B20). I will keep a look out for
      this and try to fix. If you know how to provoke it
      reliably then please post.

      > 2) If in ishell the prompt has some type of delimiters like {}[]()
      > that closes the bracket matching code highligths it and no input is
      > possible. Only if I use something different like the usual '>' will
      > the shell allow any kind of input.

      Is this the same from the command line (i.e. outside of
      ME ?) For some of these characters then you need to escape
      them in the BASH environment.