1057Re: [jasspa] Corrected CSS Mode + Example

  • first last
    Mar 26, 2004
      Thanks for the answer Bruno. That explains all.

      I assume that is perfectly reasonable if you are mixing html and php
      but as I never do that, I pass through the limit quite often (and I
      can't use that at work, my boss would tell me that I need to change
      editor).

      How can I increase that limit? I have searched for lookback and I can't
      find anything related to a limit and, as I've said before, I know
      nothing of the macro language.

      Thanks

      Gabriel