1053RE: [jasspa] Corrected CSS Mode + Example

  • first last
    Mar 24 6:54 AM
      > Found that CSS tokens are case insensitive so made the hilight case
      > insensitive.

      Excellent. I forgot to tell you about that.

      > Added class name hilighting

      Great, thanks

      > Added a few more tokens (not convinced that horizontal-alignment

      > is valid can anyone confirm this?)

      Again, you are right. It is not on the list of keywords or the
      documents where I got them from. I inherited that css from someone so I
      never bothered to check it through (just changed a few things I needed
      to)

      > The #ffffff numbers are being hilighted as constants but as this
      > tends to be OTT most hilighting schemes set the constant hilighting
      > scheme to be the same as the default so it is not seen. Try changing
      > to "Sandy Shores"! Use the scheme-editor to get it as you want it.

      Alright, that makes sense.

      > There appears to be modifiers or qualifiers to some of the html tags,

      > e.g.
      >
      > a:hover { }
      > a:link {}
      > a:visited {}
      > a:hove {} (?? taken from first example, should this be hover?)

      Yes it should be hover. It is shameful how many errors you have found
      in a pretty simple file on a pretty simple language...

      > the 'a' is hilight as a 'class' (variable) the ':' is hilighted but
      > the hover, link etc are not, should we be hilighting ':hover' ':link'

      > etc rather than just ':'

      Yes, I think that would be a great idea.

      I think that you corrected the error that made my ME crash, I haven't
      had any more problems.

      Thanks

      Gabriel

      modify your account settings manually.