1052RE: [jasspa] Corrected CSS Mode + Example

    Mar 24, 2004
      Here is an updated version, I have made the following changes:

      Found that CSS tokens are case insensitive so made the hilight case insensitive.

      Added class name hilighting

      Added a few more tokens (not convinced that horizontal-alignment is valid can anyone confirm this?)

      Removed '//' indent rule

      The #ffffff numbers are being hilighted as constants but as this tends to be OTT most hilighting schemes set the constant hilighting scheme to be the same as the default so it is not seen. Try changing to "Sandy Shores"! Use the scheme-editor to get it as you want it.

      There appears to be modifiers or qualifiers to some of the html tags, e.g.

      a:hover { }
      a:link {}
      a:visited {}
      a:hove {} (?? taken from first example, should this be hover?)

      the 'a' is hilight as a 'class' (variable) the ':' is hilighted but the hover, link etc are not, should we be hilighting ':hover' ':link' etc rather than just ':'