1049Re: [jasspa] Corrected CSS Mode + Example

    Mar 23, 2004
      first last wrote:
      > Hi there,
      >
      > Thanks for the cleanup, I tend to chose the Perl macros as the base for
      > everything I do (don't ask me why) and I still don't know anything
      > about the ME macro system, I just add/delete as I go along.
      >
      > The duplicates come from the fact that I got the list of keywords from
      > the w3c site and then run a script to extract them. As I haven't had
      > much time I haven't gone through checking it.

      For future reference the best way of dealing with
      piped lists for keywords is to:

      M-x clean - to remove white space.
      select region
      M-x sort-lines - sort the lines
      select-region
      M-x uniq - delete duplicates.

      this will leave a list of unique key words that are
      alphabetically sorted.

      > The modified file seems to work perfectly. I haven't tested it at work
      > so I don't know if it crashes or not, will test that tomorrow.
      >
      > I enclose a stylesheet so you can see a couple of words that don't come
      > up right (I don't know if I did include them or not).
      >
      > A couple of improvements would be great if someone could make them:
      > -words starting with . are class names (variables?).
      > -could it be possible to hightlight colour names such as "white",
      > "black" and so on and html colours (#00aaff and so on) with the same
      > colour? That would be a great help.
      >
      > Completely unrelated to this mode, sometimes on the PHP mode I get the
      > colours or the indentation lost, but only one of them at the time. Does
      > anyone else get the same error?
      >
      > Thanks to everyone involved in fixing the mode.
      >
      > Gabriel
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic