1048Corrected CSS Mode + Example

  • first last
    Mar 23, 2004
      Hi there,

      Thanks for the cleanup, I tend to chose the Perl macros as the base for
      everything I do (don't ask me why) and I still don't know anything
      about the ME macro system, I just add/delete as I go along.

      The duplicates come from the fact that I got the list of keywords from
      the w3c site and then run a script to extract them. As I haven't had
      much time I haven't gone through checking it.

      The modified file seems to work perfectly. I haven't tested it at work
      so I don't know if it crashes or not, will test that tomorrow.

      I enclose a stylesheet so you can see a couple of words that don't come
      up right (I don't know if I did include them or not).

      A couple of improvements would be great if someone could make them:
      -words starting with . are class names (variables?).
      -could it be possible to hightlight colour names such as "white",
      "black" and so on and html colours (#00aaff and so on) with the same
      colour? That would be a great help.

      Completely unrelated to this mode, sometimes on the PHP mode I get the
      colours or the indentation lost, but only one of them at the time. Does
      anyone else get the same error?

      Thanks to everyone involved in fixing the mode.

      Gabriel