1045CSS mode + bug

  • first last
    Mar 22, 2004
      Hi everyone. The promised css mode is here! I doesn't work perfectly
      (yet) and causes ME-Windows to crash quite often.

      I include the stylesheet that makes it crash. Just scroll down with the
      down arrow and it will eventually crash (I use scroll one line at the
      time).

      I hope someone finds this useful. The next step would be to highlight
      css in html (withing <style> tags).

      Thanks

      Gabriel