35A real update from Jason.Pearce.net

  • Jason Pearce
    Dec 1, 2003
      Friends and family,

      Sorry about the intrusive e-mail that was sent by a spammer
      yesterday. I deleted the user and tightened security to prevent
      further interruptions.

      Since leaving the Peace Corps, I haven't really used this forum
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jasonpearce/) to keep in touch with
      all of you. I felt that I no longer had news that was interesting
      enough to enter your e-mail in boxes.

      Instead, I've been posting updates on my personal site, which you may
      read at any time:

      http://jason.pearce.net/monologue/

      Since I have, however, intruded your In Box, here is a brief update:

      1. After the Peace Corps, I lived in Raleigh, NC, with the folks for
      about six months until I found employment.

      2. I found a web development job with a company
      (http://www.gourad.com/) in Norwalk, CT, just one hour North of NYC,
      and began in April 2003.

      3. I'm their director of operations. I manage many of our clients,
      create layout and graphics, design new web sites, and update old ones.

      4. I have two roommates, live in a house two blocks from a typical
      New England harbor, and commute only three miles to work.

      5. I continue to travel and play volleyball. This year, I've made
      trips to Las Vegas, San Diego, Mexico, Seattle, Montreal, Toronto,
      and North Carolina. For Christmas, the family vacation will be in
      Thailand.

      I hope you are doing well, had a pleasant Thanksgiving, and have a
      happy holiday season. Though you may not hear from me often, I do
      think about all of the friends and good times that have blessed me
      over the years.

      Hope to hear from you. Let me know if you are ever in the NYC area.

      Sincerely,

      Jason.Pearce.net
      9 Cove Ave Apt 2
      Norwalk, CT 06855