Looking for love?Here's my tip for you...

  • suzan.johnston9950@yawooooo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2006
      Met my fiance here! hehe. Thought I should share it with any other guys who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out http://www.theonlineparty.info/uikl
    • suzan.johnston9950@yawooooo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2006
        Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.easyhookup.info/ncww and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)