Calling all Sanrio & San-X fans!

  • animegrrl57
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      Hi there!

      Wow, sure is quiet here. :(

      Since it is so quiet, I'd like to invite you to join our growing
      group called SanrioHelloKittyEtc! So far we are 40 members strong
      and growing with some fabulous ladies to swap with. Swaps are held
      weekly, with a variety of selections to choose from.

      We also have NEFC, Bingo, WTA, quiz's and MORE! And we're not just
      Sanrio; we're San-X, Morning Glory, Korean characters and more.

      So if you enjoy swapping stationary, memos, stickers, plush, and
      everything in-between; then come join and get to know a few new
      friends. :)

      Cindy
      Co-Moderator

      Christy