An invite to everyone here

  • diva-bensley264@batswarhouse.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
      ive got literally no 'game' as they say, haha, so have alot of trouble in the clubs tryin to pickup. im sure there is a few of u'se here just like that. so anyway, when i found this thing http://www.unbelievablejoy.info/lhlz i was shocked, actually amazed that it was as good as it is. if u've got no game, checkout this place, it's like a meat market, all the finest!
    • alexis-sabry222@theinternetrocks.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2007
        Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://gitadate.com/meet/ace21/ managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!
      • savanna-terk334@plusimthere.info
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31 3:14 AM
          Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://www.geocities.com/lepkelynnett6473 managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!