Hi AL my friends in da World

  • the_benky_reisuke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      hey hey hey....

      soory i'm a new member on this Room. please give me a sighn ok.

      hope we can be a friend. i'm from indonesia. plis accept me ok.
    • Thao Huyuh
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
        the_benky_reisuke <the_benky_reisuke@...> wrote: hey hey hey....

        soory i'm a new member on this Room. please give me a sighn ok.

        hope we can be a friend. i'm from indonesia. plis accept me ok.
        cool my family is from vietnam you know vietnam rite it close to were u live and i live in the us

        Dvd anime Japanese anime dvd Anime movie Japanese animes Sanrio