sanrio on ebay

  • . pRinceSs hArmOny star * ..
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      Hi everyone!

      I have currently put up some more sanrio things on ebay - mostly
      purin, but also Hello kitty, pink no coriso and some mixed things.
      they start nice and cheap.
      So if you want to have a look, there are lots of things that are Like
      Brand new and imported from japan some years ago.
      I am sad to sell it all but i have collected way too many things over
      the years, and i just think it is time. :(

      http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZxharmonystarx

      I will email again when i have put another lot up, i hope no one
      minds. i would like everything to g to a good home. Everything is in
      perfect like new condition.

      have a great day everyone.

      bianca star
      xharmonystarx on ebay